Monday, May 23, 2005

Blue Monday

Never knew CP could make someone 'bedridden' .Yet,this is just what Pinakin imagined my state to be.
Oh-well-what-the-hell.
Still,there are so many close friends with so many serious medical issues it's not funny.I just raise my hat (when I wear one) to their remarkable powers of endurance.Blue skies all of y'all.

Zee is making a big fuss over Kill Bill's upcoming telecast.Long promos,round the clock...and the movie will actually come on air on June 5.Here's my advice to those who want to see it-Get the DVD!!!!

Megs called;had our usual where are we and are we getting there chats.Surprisingly,we are getting there.

4 weeks since I got back from the tour of the British Isles.Tony's back in power and Lalu is facing elections again.Some things never change.

You have a meandering ,ordinary day and someone pops us to say how much you mean to them,just like that,without any provocation.You feel touched,and then helpless-that you cannot be with that someone,merely be someone offering phone support.And you yearn to be there with them to help them better;but then you rethink-if you can be with them,shouldn't you also hope to be with them when they are on a high so you can be cheerful with them?
But,its always better to share someone's sorrows rather than joys.Sharing joy is easy;sharing sadness,now that calls for courage.

Song in the background-So far away-Dire Straits

2 Comments:

Blogger Apar said...

nice going dude read some of your posts am just freaking jealous that you get to travel the way you do!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Aimless Archer said...

It was great to see you yesterday. But I was amazed to see that you were not bedridden. CP does get down many people to a sorry state. I am pretty glad that it was you, who was suffering from CP - actually looking at you I'd think you'd rather give the C the P - if it would have been a pretty dame I would be a broken man.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home