Friday, May 20, 2005

Twenty Five and Three-Fourths

May 20...I am 25 years and 9 months today.Don't feel so good about it.But,had a couple made out on my birthday last year without protection,they would be parents today.And what if they named him Kapil?Morbid....considering I was the only Kapil during my entire time in school.3 months to turning 26.I'll lose my Eurail discount on doing so.As if that mattered anyways.What does matter is I have 3 months to accomplish the goals I had set out to accomplish by the time I turned 26.Being an accomplished Katana-Samurai swordfighter was one of them;due to watching Kill Bill on my birthday I think.A month ago,me ,mom and Sonal were at Sribabu's and Vani's for dinner.N had called up then,had a wonderful chat with her.And then discussed some of life's more pertinent issues with Sribabu such as the ideal configuration for an ideal gaming rig with an AMD processor and why it makes sense to get a PPL while you are still single.Dollies never understand.Also,Sribabu has kept the pics of the K Su and MKI su which I had given him back in 2002 on his desk in front of his monitor.So,as I was saying..3 months to turning 26....full blown quarter-life crisis underway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get laid.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home