Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kylie Minogue-Evolution

My CP is not a patch on what the Diva from Oz is undergoing.She has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer,poor Kylie.I go back a long way with her as I am probably the only one in my circle of friends who has heard her earlier works when they were released and not reissued.She is a brave one,for coming out and one feels confident of her emerging triumphant from this ordeal.It was just a month back that I encountered her likeness at Madame Tussauds; and passed by an imminent venue for her Showgirl UK tour at Earl’s Court;felt terrible about missing it.Took a pic of the venue too.
But this is it;her greatest performance commences now.She can uplift the spirits of the thousands of women who get similarly afflicted with her condition.Traipse along Kylie,as you did in the opening sequence of Moulin Rouge and we will follow…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home