Saturday, July 02, 2005

Persistence

Well,long time no post....inspite of the fact that so much has happened int he last 5 weeks.
What have I obtained?
Well,memories for one.But memories add on incrementally don't they?The trick is to somehow remember them all.
What was it that T.S.Eliot said?
'Preserve your memory,it's all that's left of you'

Have found my calling in life by the way.
Meeting up with some fascinating people;all people are fascinating;some happen to be more fascinating than the rest and also know me ;-)

One significant event was a confirmation in a vague way of smething deeply suspected.It gave me a joy which in retrospect seemed frivolous.But,in an increasingly uncertain world,a reassurance however little never goes amiss.

Friends are moving away ;the twinge of seperation is tempered by the certain hope that we shall meet again.Soon.

What else ahve I found out?Oh yes,that I am a tit man v/s being an ass man.
In my defence,I must say that I was never given the opportunity to choose!

And it rained..rained like no end...and I had that sensation of extreme joy blended with superfluous sadness.

More later,I guess.
Going to Kenya so..things to do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home