Thursday, September 08, 2005

From Russia With love

So,the Brother has arrived for His annual 10 day R&R down to Earth.
That smile..is it a sad smile or one of amusement at what we do?
No one knows.
Have resolved to be off drinking for these 10 days at least.And while I am at it,I am thinking of eliminating Crisps/Chips and the likes of Pepsi/Coke/Sprite etc too from my diet.I
know Pepsico and Coca-Cola's shareholders will suffer because of this but can't help it.
Had been to Domino's on Sunday;if you turn with your back to the counter,the entrance and the other patrons then you might imagine yourself sitting in a Viennese cafe during the cold war and overhearing two spies,one with an American accent and the other with a Russian accent use code words like toppings,cheese,olives,spice,chicken etc to connotate much sinister meaning. Then you turn around and see that the dolly with the american accent is an Indian with a Daksh hangover and the one with the russian accent is a true blue long legged one,probably,nay hopefully from St.Petersburg.Sigh.What is she doing in Chembur though?The mind boggles;the best explanation I have is she might be visiting TISS.

More about the Car Seva later.
Just weighed my bag today.8.7 kgs inclusive of a laptop weighing 3 kg,a charger for the same weighing 500g and a digital camera worth 250g.
Add my excess body weight to this and thats a lot of weight I am lugging around.

Song of the day-Who can it be now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home